Can I just say I LOVE my bloggy friends? Since I am a WAHM, I don't have much time for playgroups or even many friends, so other than my i-r-l bff, you gals are my pals! So, when one of my favs-Modern Mom over at How to Survive Life in the Suburbs (really I know her as Modern Mom, I even searched her profile for a name, so if it is posted and I did not see it-I am SORRY modern mom!) awarded me the "Superior Scribbler Award" I was touched. I just sit here spewing stuff. I am probably that girl whose friends roll their eyes over lunch thinking "Would you please SHUT UP?" That is the good thing about blogging. You don't want me to shut up. Except maybe right now. So.. On to the awarding!
Here are the rules of the game!
1. Each Superior Scribbler (SS) must pass the award on to 5 most-deserving bloggy buds.
2. Each SS must link to the author and name of blog from whom he/she has received the award
3. Each SS must display the award on his/her blog and link to this post which fully explains the award.4. Each blogger who wind must visit this post and add their name to the Mr. Linky list at the Scholastic-Scribe's blog so we can keep track of all who wins this prestigious award!
5. Each SS must post these rules on their blog.
GAME ON: Just so you know, this is hard. I read you because I love you, so to choose is hard. But choose I shall so here we go!
drumroll please......and in no particular order........
- A Happy Hippy Mom
- Of MICE and raMEN
- Confessions of a first time Mom
- Simply Irresistable
- Smell the coffee Lisa